hang in there followers! i will update soon! i love you!
153: do you think the hardest thing is sometimes the easiest thing?
nope, but sometimes the hardest thing & the right thing are the same
154: what is a moment you felt most satisfied in your life?
i’m not sure :|
155: what is one achievement you are proud of?
graduating high school?
156. what is a tv show you enjoy the most?
gossip girl, himym, dexter, so many
157. do you like to give or receive?
both! come on, who doesn’t?!?
158. would you give up all of your presents one christmas time to help others from other countries?
hmm, i suppose
159. what is one thing you love about photography?
oh i love the memories, catching a moment forever, i love it!!!
160: do you go by live, laugh, love?
yeah, well, kind of, live, laugh, love & fuck… that’s the same thing right?
161. why is it so much easier being a child, than an adult?
lol, let’s see because we aren’t self reliant!? life itself isn’t any nicer or easier as a child, we are just to young to understand the extent in which it sucks
162. highs and lows of this month
oh wow, june, hmm well E3 was a lot of fun (aka massive nerd fest) & i got absolutely messy with Amy @ Maddy’s white trash party. It was actually a pretty good month. Lows, hmm, my cat Coke passed away :(
163. where is one place you would love to visit?
164. one thing many people don’t know about you?
i collect stamps
165. favorite type of music?
alternative / prog rock & punk pop
166. have you ever had a teacher that changed your life?
sure, ms. cashmore & ms hall, when/if i ever get a book published, it will be dedicated to them
167. funniest movie you have ever seen?
oh man, hard question, off the top of my head…
168. how do you feel about cyber bullying?
it really is horrible & cowardly, if you don’t have the balls to say it to someone’s face, don’t say it at all!
169. what is your life motto?
i think i’ve mentioned this before, “love many, trust few, alway paddle your own canoe”
170. what is something you notice throughout high school?
people are assholes
171. one famous guy you would marry in an instance?
jason segel, hands down
172. what kind of person attracts you?
the kind that has a great sense of humour but can hold a decent conversation
173. is there something you laugh at everytime it happens?
um, me failing at life
174. how do you think you’re going to act like in 10 years?
hopefully a bit less reckless
175. songs you listen to when you’re happy?
walking on sunshine by katrina & the waves, i wanna dance with somebody by whitney houston
176. do you enjoy cooking?
i do, i am just very much still a learner
177. something you’re proud of in the past few days?
figuring out what i want to do with my life
178. a goal you have this weekday?
179. how do you feel about discrimination?
breeds from ignorance
180. what is the most inspiring book you have read?
the secret garden by frances hodgson burnett
181: how did you spend your last birthday?
i can’t actually remember, wasn’t the greatest :|
182. why do you think people are so addicted to facebook/tumblr?
well i like facebook to keep updated on events, i like tumblr to express myself
1 June - 30 June 2012
144: are you planning on having children one day?
sure am, i want twins: a boy & a girl but either way i want two :)
145. is it easy to trust others?
i don’t think it’s ever “easy” to trust other people, unless you are super naive, most people know how shitty people can be, you only have to watch the evening news or open your eyes to see it. the only person you can truly trust is yourself.
146. is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
of course, i have a handful of people i love to bits, they all make me happy as a clam :3
147. what do you think about ignorant people?
ignorance is horrible, my immediate reaction to it is frustration & anger even though it is really just the lack of knowledge, therefore you cannot persecute someone for being uninformed or uneducated.
148. do you think more about the past, present, or future?
oh man, i get trapped in the past, in fond memories. i like thinking about the future sometimes, but i probably spend more time wishing things were the way they used to be
149. would you rather love one person or have many short relationships?
well that depends, obviously one person, if they loved me as much as i loved them. all you can ask for is to find someone who can see you with all your faults and love you anyway
150. how is your heart lately?
oh man, not so great to be honest. i still need to figure out exactly how i feel. :(
151. would you move to a different country to be with the one you love?
i actually read an article on this recently & i agreed with it, i think with long distant relationships, it has to be an even playing field. i could only uproot my life if i could line up jobs, friends etc in the new place, i couldn’t just move to a new country with only one person tethering you. also, they would need to be willing to make the same sacrifice for me, otherwise there could be resentment involved.
152. what is one step of action you would take to change the world?
that’s an interesting question, i think it’s the little things that add up, helping more people than you hurt, recycling, looking after the environment.
23-31 May 2012
it’s a bit overwhelming now. sigh.
maybe i’ll cheat and do few photo boards, then just a Q&A thing
then I’ll start using Instagram, you can do that right.
I think it’ll be easier. :)
What do you guys think???
of course, education comes through life experience & specialised institutions. you can learn something new every day. i think it is vital to educate yourself & others everytime you learn a new lesson. spread knowledge, it is power, it is bright & brilliant and begins a journey of endless possibilities. :)
- 365 day challenge
- 22 may 2012